MARCH 30th, 2021 @ 1:00 PM (EST)
Technology is changing how insurers manage the claims process. This webinar will explore how manual SIU investigations can be augmented by utilizing technology to save 80% of staff hours currently spent on each investigation. We’ll discuss how computer vision and AI can increase efficiency by automatically finding and verifying a claimant’s digital profiles across social media and the web. Automation can help an investigator sift through thousands of images and pieces of content instantly and automatically trigger alerts by matching photos, videos, and keywords to specified behavior types. Technology has made it easy for investigators to save time gathering data so that they can spend more time analyzing and investigating.
A Few Key Takeaways:
- Streamline due diligence and investigation process
- Automate the identity verification process
- Easily create legally compliant reports
MEET YOUR PRESENTERS
We will be using Zoom Webinar to host this event. Should any technical issues arise, please email email@example.com. We will also be recording this presentation for those who can not attend or ran into technical issues.
Zoom Webinar System Requirements
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in, USB plug-in, or:
- An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later, Windows 10*, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Supported tablet and mobile devices
Surface PRO 2 or higher and running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: Tablets running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices