OSINT INVESTIGATIONS into Cryptocurrencies and NFTs
July 13th, 2022 @ 11:00 AM ET
Cryptocurrencies and NFTs have exploded in popularity and fully entered the general public's lexicon thanks to social media influencers and Super Bowl commercials.
With the influx of interest and cash from excited investors, scams and fraud have risen dramatically in a space that was already rife with money laundering and other illicit behavior. In this webinar we’ll be showcasing free tools that investigators can use to collect information related to the blockchain.
All attendees will receive a digital copy of our white paper: The Definitive Guide to Crypto & NFT OSINT Investigations.
MEET YOUR PRESENTER
We will be using Zoom Webinar to host this event. Should any technical issues arise, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also be recording this presentation for those who can not attend or ran into technical issues.
Zoom Webinar System Requirements
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam - built-in, USB plug-in, or:
- An HD cam or HD camcorder with a video-capture card
- macOS X with macOS 10.9 or later, Windows 10*, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7, Ubuntu 12.04 or higher
- Supported tablet and mobile devices
Surface PRO 2 or higher and running Win 8.1 or higher
Note: Tablets running Windows 10 must run Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise. S Mode is not supported.
- iOS and Android devices